HTC Breeze ;
According to renowned leaker Evan Blass, HTC might be coming out with an entry-level budget smartphone with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
This entry level smartphone might feature a 5.5 inch full hd display with the current scenario of displays i.e. with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Blass mentioned that the smartphone will be codenamed HTC Breeze — a name the Taiwanese company has used in the past as well.
According to his tweet, the phone will come with a MediaTek SOC coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which might be expanded via micro SD card.Taking about cameras as per the tweet the smartphone will feature a 13 Megapixel rear camera with a 5 Megapixel front facing camera for selfies. The smartphone will be backed up with a 2730 mAh battery and as a low end device it will not be supporting fast charge.
However the phone doesn’t look interesting as comparing with the budget smartphone available in market today.
Price and Availability of HTC Breeze
There are no details regarding the smartphone’s price, it’s expected to be priced as a low-end budget smartphone.
Taking about the launching of the phone ,there are no details as of now ,but as the MWC 2018 is to take place later this month,so there are chances it might be announced there ,despite the fact that HTC is not launching any flagship at the event.
NEXT UP IN THE TECH:
- H1Z1 PS4 Beta gets 4.5 million total players on PS4
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing