HTC was clearing struggling on the market front in competition with its rival companies in the market. HTC & Google have announced their deal today morning worth of $ 1.1 Billion in exchange of some employees and access to HTC intellectual property.
What does the deal exactly states?? Well, it states the some of HTC employees will help in generating next Pixel series phone. Further adding to it, google will have non-exclusive license for intellectual property allowing Google to access HTC manufacturing patents and design for its future Pixel devices
The collaboration of both these companies will boost HTC to revamp its technology and system and get in line with their rivals. HTC will continue to bloom its VIVE VR platform and investment in AR, AI.The covenant is still in wait to be approved by regulatory officials and expected to be completed in early 2018
So, we can clearly see some great Pixel and HTC series phones in upcoming time.
- Dragon Ball Heroes Reveal New Prison Planet
- Avengers Infinity War Fan Proves That Mad Titan, Thanos Is A Liar
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 launching on June 25
- Myntra Blink Go fitness tracker launched: Price at Rs. 4199
- League Of Legends Patch 8.13 Release Date, Changes And God King Skins
- Live Photos of Motorola One Power Confirms Notch and Dual rear camera
- Vivo now working on 3D Depth Camera for Face Recognition
- Nick Fury and Black Panther Will Meet In Future Confirms Samuel L. Jackson
- Sims 4 Update: June Patch Brings Glass Roof And Many More
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Theory: Is The Original Wasp A Villain?