Huawei Balong 5G01, 5G chipset !!
Inorder to take a lead in the 5G technology ,the Chinese manufacturer Huawei has launched its Balong 5G01 chipset at the ongoing event MWC 2018
The company claims that the chipset is based on the recent standards that were formulated last December by industry group 3GPP. While 5G is expected to provide network speed of 20 Gbps, but this chipset from Huawei offers network speeds up to 2.3 Gbps.
There are no details about the price and availability as of now. But Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei’s Consumer Business Group, said the chip was just the latest example of how Huawei is aggressively pushing forward with 5G.
He also demonstrated the Customer Premise Unit the company is developing to allow end users to start experiencing 5G in their homes and offices.
Yu was speaking a day before the official opening of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the telecom industry’s largest annual gathering where 5G is expected to be the main theme.
- H1Z1 PS4 Beta gets 4.5 million total players on PS4
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing