Infinix is going to launch a new flagship smartphone on Tuesday, November 14. Called the Infinix Zero 5, it will be launched at an event in Dubai and will be coming to India soon. To recall, Infinix has launched its Note 4 and Hot 4 Pro handsets back in August this year. The brand has been conspicuously silent since.
There is not much information about the Infinix Zero 5 right now.The Dubai launch event will be held at 6pm local time (7:30pm IST), so stay tuned with vostory for the latest details emerging from the event.
However, some of the sources claims that the Infinix Zero 5 will have an ‘edge-to-edge’ display with a dual camera system, and would be priced below Rs. 20,000 when it hits markets before the end of November. The leaks also claims that the infinix Zero 5 will support 6GB of RAM and come with 128GB of inbuilt storage that will be expandable via microSD card.
As mentioned earlier, Infinix has only launched two smartphones in India – in its Note and Hot series. Zero series will be this first time to come to country. While the Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus smartphones, with their main highlights as photography with laser autofocus, as well as fast charging are already available in other countries.
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?