Instagram is innovating to be the best photo sharing app in the market. The app has been given new feature to it’s collection, that will be most loved by the people who are fond of making Insta stories.
With this new feature, you can update your story without photos or videos, the novelty update allows you to update the stories with beautiful text. Well, this feature is previously inherited by the popular messaging app WhatsApp.
It certainly seems that Instagram which is owned by Facebook wants to add in all the features to it’s stack, as earlier year stories was introduced which was unique feature of Snap chat. It allows you to update cool and funky text in variety of fonts and background colors
On an official Instagram blog, the new feature has been coined as the Type Mode, which differentiate users to express in way other than photos and videos. It is also a fast medium to express oneself, rather than being cautious about good looking photo or video.
How to use Text Story feature on Instagram
The new feature can be used by accessing the camera button & by sliding the screen from your fingers left to right. At the bottom, adjacent to live video option you will be able to locate Type Mode or Letter Mode. It offers a great deal of personalization, which lets you to choose the color of background, currently the background is available in six gradient variants, which can be selected on the basis of personal liking from the circular icon appearing at the lower left section of the screen. There are four types of fonts which are available in text mode as of now which includes Modern, Neon, Typewriter and Bold. The fonts can be changed by pressing the button that appears on the top of background.
In a similar fashion as the Instagram story vanishes in 24 hours after being published, the text story will also disappear way in the time frame of 24 hours
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?