Recently, Apple has launched iPhone X and company is ready to prepare for 2018. Apple is going to use Octa Core processors for next generation of iPad Pro as told by Chinese source.
The iPad Pro for 2018 will receive a new chip named A11X Bionic.This chip is based on 7nm technology under the production process of TMSC, which is combination of five energy efficient cores and three high performance cores. The chip is powered by new processor M11 and neural engine capable of doing Artificial Intelligence work such as face recognition and sorting of gallery.
The earlier talks for the iPad Pro suggests that it will get a revamped design with thin bezels and a Face ID security feature to unlock the device with user face recognition, but it won’t have the home button and fingerprint scanner .iPad Pro will have graphic acceleration through hardware and software support. It will also feature stylus Apple Pencil with improvement in technology and more pressure points, giving the perfect sense of drawing for designers.
iPad Pro 2018 is supposed to be released in Q2 of 2018.
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?