Apple launched iPhone X with a bezel-less end to end OLED display, which was one the amazing feature that all were talking about, and got A+ GRADE by the DISPLAY MATE for most accurate DISPLAY. And after Google’s Pixel 2 XL’s Display problem hitting users, it seams Apple would share same. From past weeks, iPhone X users have been complaining about some issues in the OLED display. Firstly, users complained about the screen, that iPhone X’s Display stops responding in cold weather. For which Apple gave surety to fix it by a software update. And now iPhone X’s OLED Display is hit by another problem.
The frustrated users tweeted their anger by informing that display is showing a nasty green vertical line which run vertically across the edge of the OLED display. And the thick Green Line start kinda accumulate at either side of the screen. Some of the users stated that they tried to restart and reset the phone, but it didn’t work.
As per now around 25 users have tweeted about the same problem of green line. But still Apple didn’t take it in concern as per now. And nothing more about the problem can be said now, till company states about the problem.
Stay tuned for more info.
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers