Apple latest flagship phone iPhoneX Face Identification system has been fooled around by Vietnamese Cyber Security Company Bkav.
To bypass the Face Identification System, they created a 3D printed mask, worked around by makeup and 2D images of areas of the areas near eyes and mouth. Little bit of touch up is required in cheeks & forehead area and nose is of silicone which shape can be easily transformed. It somewhat looking like person face cast after surgery.
The total production cost of making this mask summed around to $ 150 only.
The researchers of Bkav told that this method will require detailed measurement or digital scanned face of the iPhonex user. They acquired the details of face by doing manual scanning with handheld scanner.
The major targets of this Face Identification security bypass can be billionaires or senior government officials.
Now Apple and other companies engineers have to worked around this bypass or flaw in FACE ID technology, which can be potential risk to it’s owners
- H1Z1 PS4 Beta gets 4.5 million total players on PS4
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing