The upcoming second season of the dramatic American web television series Jessica Jones, a marvel cinematic universe product, which is based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name, follows New York City private investigator Jessica Jones (Krysten Ritter) is beginning to put her life back together after murdering her abuser, Kilgrave. Now known throughout the city as a super-powered killer, a new case makes her reluctantly confront who she really is while digging deeper into her past to explore the reasons why. She later takes on a new case after the events surrounding her encounter with Kilgrave.
Marvel Studios has stirred on the subject of PTSD before also in many characters but Jessica Jones has the narrative space to struggle, relapse, and regress into wholly realistic self-destructive patterns before finally finding the resolve to take action against her abuser.
She was kind of messed up in previous season as we saw that Over the course of 13 episodes, Jessica strained her nerve to cope with the trauma of having been abducted, raped, and held hostage inside her own body—all things from which her own super-strength couldn’t protect her. So in Season Two we can explore what’s possible for her moving forward.”
The second season of Jessica Jones is all set to be released on March 8, 2018 to accompany, International Women’s Day on the streaming service Netflix worldwide.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”