As we all know virtual reality is the future ,and every tech company wants to grow in this field and now Reliance Jio, is planning to launch its own Virtual Reality (VR) app in 2018 and is hoping to collaborate with experts at Birmingham City University in England, the university said.
The Head of Jio Studios, Aditya Bhat and Creative Director,Ankit Sharma – on Wednesday visited the university to learn more about how it is training the next generation of virtual reality (VR) professionals.
Anand Bhanushali, the Founder and Managing Director of philmCGI, also spent time with senior academics of the university as part of a visit organised by the UK’s Department of International Trade.
philmCGI is an animation studio with around 90 artists who provide computer-generated images and visual effects services in films and television for some of the biggest studios in Europe and Asia,and now they are also expanding in VR and Augmented Reality (AR).
Bhanushali said “Today we have discussed a number of opportunities for collaboration,“.
Bhanushali also added.”Lots of innovative solutions can be developed when applying fresh minds to companies such as ourselves,”
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?