Arc System Works, developers behind BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle and the amazing Dragon Ball FighterZ, bringing its next anime-based fighting game known as Kill la Kill The game: IF. The latest issue of Famitsu revealed new information about Kill la Kill gameplay details.
According to Gematsu, the game has some never experienced features and promising expects that will take the 3D battle game on another level. I know you are eagerly waiting for the game after playing Arc’s masterpiece Dragon Ball FighterZ but the game will not out until next year. For now, you can check out Kill la Kill gameplay details revealed by Famitsu.
Kill la Kill Gameplay Details
- Players can freely run around a 3D field using simple controls.
- While there are not any command moves and such, players can easily perform attacks with d-pad and button inputs.
- In addition to dashes, steps, and guards, players can also use long distance attacks.
- Players can also use button-mashing combos, as well as activate finishing attacks that produce a variety of scenes with the final d-pad input of a combo.
- The game is based on a rock-paper-scissors system, where one action in a set of three overpowers another, but is weak against the other. This includes break attacks, blows, and guards in one set, and blows, read evasion attacks, and evasion actions in another set.
- By landing a Ketsui Burst (Determination Burst) special attack, a Ketsui Hyoumei Enzetsu (Speech of Expressed Determination) will activate, during which you will fight while in a verbal dispute. This also has a rock-paper-scissors system with provoke (scissors), abuse (paper), and mock (rock) actions.
- By winning, your Ketsui Level (Determination Level) will rise and your character’s stats will increase.
- Development is currently 35 percent complete.
Check Out Kill la Kill The Game Trailer Below:
The game will release for PC and PlayStation 4 in 2019.