Laiye Je Yaarian 2019 Punjabi Movie leaked online by Tamil Rockers for download

0
13370
Laiye Je Yaarian 2019 Punjabi Movie leaked online download

Laiye Je Yaarian is a Punjabi movie. The movie is directed by Sukh Sanghera.

The piracy giant Tamil Rockers took no time to leak the movie. Laiye Je Yaarian is available for download and is circulating on Torrents and various other sharing websites.

Amrinder Gill as Garry Randhawa is one of the lead characters of the motion picture. Speaking of the movie, it is releasing on June 5 in India and June 7 in abroad. ‘Laiye Je Yaarian’ is a film packed with twists and turns. The movie denotes the directorial debut of Sukh Sanghera, who is known for his stunning work in the Punjabi music world. How about we check whether he can leave a similar imprint in Pollywood.

Laiye Je Yaarian 2019 Punjabi Movie leaked online download

Laiye Je Yaarian is a movie about a young girl named Raunak who lives in Canada with her mom and her dad passed away deserting a vehicle company for her.
This organization was an association firm mutually owned by Raunak’s dad and his companion who, after his demise, dumps the mother-daughter duo and takes a substantial lump of 85% from the company, leaving behind a negligible 15% for the widow and his little girl Raunak. Raunak’s transport company, Raunak Transport, is sinking by each passing day and nothing is by all accounts working for her, other than the entirety of her endeavors. So she chooses to hire a manager from India to work things out for her deliberately.

Laiye Je Yaarian 2019 Punjabi Movie leaked online download
Raunak at long last welcomes a school pass out Sukh from Punjab who fakes his identity of being a topper and even has a fake degree to prove his lie. The man reaches Canada and quickly tries to escape from the airport to proceed to live with his companion Laadi who shows himself as a well-settled Canadian. Sukh gets recognised at the airport by Raunak who at that point takes him home with her and offers him to live with her in the extended home.
Sukh attempts to escape yet again but soon discovers that his companion was not at the given location and it was all only a hoax. He comes back to Raunak’s home and begins his activity as the chief of Raunak Transport.

Then again, the 85% investor companion of Raunak’s dad has a child named Garry Randhawa who claims Sardool Transport. Shown as a flamboyant casanova, he is majorly seen announcing company-sponsored events and spending time with friends and celebs. Both Raunak and Garry are demonstrated to be hostile to one another all through the film.

In the midst of this adventure, we are likewise acquainted with another character named Jaanu, who happens to know Sukh from his school days and is an investor. Sukh and Raunak plan to take her assistance in getting credit for Raunak Transport yet during this attempt, Sukh and Jaanu get excessively close, which begins disturbing Raunak.

Laiye Je Yaarian 2019 Movie