Unlike League Of Legends Patch 8.18, League Of Legends Patch 8.19 will be a big update for League Of Legends. It will the LoL World Patch on which League Of Legends world league will be played. It is developed to provide the pro-teams a better version of the game.
As this patch is majorly focused for the league, there will not any significant change in the game to avoid any mess just ahead of League Of Legend’s biggest eSports event. There will be only a few balance changes with no special items in the next update. But there are some new skins are coming with LOL Patch 8.19. One of the skins is this year’s Championship skin Kha’Zix. Malzahar is getting a new Hextech skin but you will only able to access it through the League of Legends’ crafting system.
LOL League Of Legends Patch 8.19 Release Date
As League Of Legend’s update scheduled is bi-weekly, we can expect League Of Legends Patch 8.19 to be released on Wednesday, September 26.
LOL Patch 8.19 Balance Changes Notes
Elise – buffed
- Rappel (Spider E):
- Cooldown decreased to 22/21/20/19/18 seconds from 26/24/22/20/18 seconds.
Kha’Zix – buffed
- Void Spike (W):
- Evolved Spike Racks slow potency increased to 60% from 40%.
- Isolated target slow potency increased to 90% from 80%.
Kog’Maw – buffed
- Caustic Spittle (Q):
- Armor/MR shred increased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 20/22/24/26/28%
Pyke – buffed
- Death from Below (R):
- Execute damage increased to 250-605 from 200-605.
Nunu & Willump – buffed
- Consume (Q):
- AP ratio on champion damage decreased to 50% from 70%.
- AP ratio on heal decreased to 35% from 70%.
- Snowball Barrage (E):
- Snowball AP ratio increased to 6% from 5%.
- Willump’s Turn AP ratio increased to 80% from 50%.
Thresh – buffed
- Death Sentence (Q):
- Mana cost decreased to 60 from 80.
- Cooldown decreased to 16/15/14/13/12 seconds from 20/18/16/14/12 seconds.
League Of Legends Patch 8.19 Item Changes
Liandry’s Torment – changed
- Decreased to 75 from 80.
- Unique Passive – Torment:
- Max health as bonus damage increased to 1.5% from 1%. Burn damage changed to 2.5% from [doubled].
League Of Legends Patch 8.19 Skins
Championship Kha’Zix – 1350 RP
extech Malzahar – Hextech