League of Legends patch 9.7 has been arrived on PBE and currently undergoing with tentative balance changes.
In patch notes 9.7 , Blitzcrank is getting a new passive move on his ultimate while Kayn’s cooldown is getting nerfed in his shadow assassin form. Teemo is back on PBE for more testing. Riot is also experimenting ARAM with new items, summoner spell, and tones of tweaks.
When it comes to cosmetics, then Dunkmaster Ivern is getting new chromas. Hextech is also getting another skin, this time it is Jarvan IV.
League of Legends patch 9.7 notes release date
As Riot Games follows bi-weekly release for League of Legends patch notes, we can expect the latest patch notes to be out on Wednesday, April 3rd.
League of Legends patch 9.7 notes balance changes [tentative]
Here are the tentative balance changes of League of Legends patch 9.7.
- Mana Barrier (Passive)
- Shield Strength changed from [50% of current mana] to [30% of Max Mana]
- Static Field (R)
- [New Passive] “While Static Field is active, lightning charges Blitzcrank’s fists, marking enemies he attacks. After 1 second, marked enemies take 50/100/150 + 30% AP magic damage. “
- Shadow Step (E)
- cooldown increased from 21/19/17/15/13 to 22/20/18/16/14
- E cooldown is now 50% lower in Shadow Assassin form.
- Base Mana Regen increased from 1.92 to 2.5
- Mana Regen per level increased from 0.09 to 0.15
- Mana/lvl up increased from 20 to 25
- Base damage lowered from 54 to 51
- Attack speed per level lowered from 3.38 to 2
- Toxic Shot (Passive)
- Teemo’s basic attacks now deal 8-50 bonus magic damage and leave a Poison DoT that deals 24-180 magic damage over 4 seconds.
- Toxic Shot damage (both the on-hit and the DoT) is amped by 50% whenever there are other Poison debuffs on the target
- Blinding Dart (Q)
- Base damage lowered from 80/125/170/215/260 to 70/105/140/175/210
- mana cost increased from 70/75/80/85/90 to 80/85/90/95/100
- AP Ratio lowered from 0.8 to 0.6
- Now is a Poison Debuff
- Move Quick (W)
- No longer breaks stealth
- Guerilla Warfare (E)
- Cooldown: 40/37/34/31/28
- [New] “After a 2 second delay, Teemo becomes Invisible indefinitely if standing still or in brush, and can move up to 5/6/7/8/9 Teemos while out of brush, but any non-periodic damage from champions will break him out. Teemo can see 25% farther while stealthed. Upon breaking Guerilla Warfare, Teemo gains e20/30/40/50/60% Attack Speed for 3 seconds. While on cooldown, standing in brush will tick down guerilla Warfare’s cooldown faster.”
- Stealth duration while moving: 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3
- Noxious Trap (R)
- Base Damage lowered from 200/325/450 to 150/250/350
- AP ratio lowered from 0.5 to 0.4
- Mushroom max ammo count up from [3 at all ranks] to [3/4/5]
- Traps now become invisible after 1 second
- Traps can continue to bounce on other traps
League of Legends patch notes 9.7 Rune Changes
- New effect:
- When your wards expire, they leave behind a Ghost Poro, which grants visiojn for 60 seconds. Nearby enemy champions scare the Ghost Poro away.
- No longer gives an eyeball forward takedown.
- You’ll now be able to remove champions from the random pool in exactly the same way as on Summoner’s Rift, ensuring you won’t come up against them.
- Game length:
- Minion waves will begin spawning more quickly, up to every 15 seconds, from the 15-minute mark. They’ll also speed up, getting a healthy boost in movement speed. To help out, champions will begin dealing extra damage to structures, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Poke reduction:
- Damage from champions more than 900 units away will now be reduced by 15% (with the exception of ultimates and DoT abilities).
- A small visual indicator will show when this effect has triggered.
- New Summoner Spell:
- Barrier has been replaced by Backtrack. When activated, you’ll gain a small blue shield, and will be dragged backwards after a 3 second delay. Melee champions will move back further than ranged champion.
- Mariner’s Vengeance – This new item has the same build path and stats as Guardian Angel, but instead of reviving, upon death champions will become invulnerable, cleanse all CC, and refresh all basic ability cooldowns. After four seconds, you’ll die anyway.
- Ghostwalkers – These are melee-only boots that allow champions to phase out of the side of the map. You can’t use them if you’ve taken damage in the past three seconds, but upon activation, you’ll gain 250 movement speed.
- Warmog’s Armor – Passive changed to restore 5% of missing HP per second, instead of 5% of max HP per second.
You can see the full list of changes via Surrenderat20.
Hextech Jarvan IV – 10 Gemstones
Stay tuned for all updates regarding League of Legends patch notes 9.7