Lenovo has launched a new Bluetooth speaker at the ongoing event CES 2019. The speaker is dubbed as the Ultraportable 700 Bluetooth speaker and is claimed to be that world slimmest speaker at 11mm thick. The speaker has a modern design and it comes with the moto pins at the back that can be used to connect the speaker with the Motorola phones that support Moto Mods.
The Lenovo Ultraportable 700 Bluetooth Speaker comes with Bluetooth 5.0 and also be connected to other devices via NFC or with the USB-C port. It brings a touch-sensitive control panel to complement its style. The speaker could last for 8 hours on a full charge as claimed by the company. And the charging time claimed by the Lenovo is 2 hours with the USB-C port.
The speaker also comes with the IPX2 certifications that mean if you are using it near the pool that it could survive a few spills. The wireless speaker also has support for the Siri and Google assistant. The speaker can also be used to take calls with its dedicated call button.
The Lenovo 700 Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker is priced for $ 150 and will be available in April 2019. The speaker seems to be quite slimmer at 11mm thickness, so it will be good for those who travel a lot as it can easily fit anywhere even inside your pocket. So are you interested in the product? Do let us know in the comments section below.
More News From CES 2019 :
- HP Chromebook x360 14 G1 Launched at CES 2019
- JBL launches 4 new models of wireless earbuds at CES 2019
- Sony CES 2019 products launched, Press Conference
- LG CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online Livestream Schedule, Timings
- Asus ZenBook S13, 14 Launched at CES 2019: ‘World’s Slimmest Bezels’ Laptops
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series to Launch at CES 2019
- Jenax to showcase its J.Flex flexible battery at CES 2019
- Dell’s Alienware m17 World’s thinnest 17-inch Gaming Laptop Announced at CES 2019