Mahindra e-Verito car
The use of electric vehicle has been increased in automation and big auto manufacturers like Tesla, BMW, are already into this and not only these, Indian car manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra also produces electric cars, also Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd. is the only commercial electric car manufacturer.
Recently Mahindra wins order to supply 1000 e-Verito electric sedans to a Bengaluru based fleet operator Bhagirathi Travel Solutions, which provides services to companies, schools and inter-city demands.
According to the report, the order value exceeds ₹100 crore, and it is more than the previous highest revenue, i.e ₹16 crore, generated by the state-owned company Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) in the first phase of the deal, which will be done in September. According to the report, upgraded version of e-Verito will be supplied. And the new upgraded version has 30% more range and can travel around 140 km in one full charge. Whereas the previous e-Verito supplied to EESL had a range of 110 km on a single charge.
This is not the only time that Mahindra supplied it’s electric vehicle to the transportation services. Company already supplied vehicles to cab services like Uber and Ola including Bengaluru-based electric cab company Lithium Urban Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Stay tuned to VoStory for more Science and Technology stories.
NEXT UP IN THE TECH:
- Dragon Ball Heroes Reveal New Prison Planet
- Avengers Infinity War Fan Proves That Mad Titan, Thanos Is A Liar
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 launching on June 25
- Myntra Blink Go fitness tracker launched: Price at Rs. 4199
- League Of Legends Patch 8.13 Release Date, Changes And God King Skins
- Live Photos of Motorola One Power Confirms Notch and Dual rear camera
- Vivo now working on 3D Depth Camera for Face Recognition
- Nick Fury and Black Panther Will Meet In Future Confirms Samuel L. Jackson
- Sims 4 Update: June Patch Brings Glass Roof And Many More
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Theory: Is The Original Wasp A Villain?