Mi TV 4 India specs, price !!
Xiaomi today, unveiled its three devices : Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 PRO and also introduced Mi LED Smart TV 4 (55). Manu Jain, global Vice President of Xiaomi and Managing Director of Xiaomi India initiated the event, held in New Delhi, at 12pm and was broadcast live via YouTube. Xiaomi is already No.1 smartphone company in India, and heading towards increasing the market. Xiaomi also introduced Mi TV 4 in India, which is it’s debut outside the home market China. Let’s talk about specs of Mi LED Smart TV 4.
Mi TV 4 Smart LED TV
Talking about the most important factor. The design of the Mi TV 4 is sleek and it’s looks premium. According to Xiaomi it’s the world’s thinnest LED Smart TV with the thickness of only 4.9mm. The Aluminium alloy frame and brushed metal back make it more stylish.
The ultra thin Mi TV 4 has a display of size 55 inches with small bezels to give a premium look. Talking about the resolution, the Mi TV 4 features a 4K Ultra HD display, 3840 X 2160 pixels. The Mi TV 4 comprises latest imaging technology, HDR and Amlogic, which a 5th generation quality engine.
The 55 inches Smart TV is worthless without a good content, right? Xiaomi has partnership with around ten companies of India, like Sony LIV, Hotstar, Hungama, ALT Balaji, to provide a large library of content, more than 500,000 hours, and more focused on Indian population. And not only this, 80% of the given content is free to watch. So, Xiaomi is packing a full packet entertainment with Mi TV 4.
Talking about performance of Mi TV 4, the smart TV is powered by a 64 bit, Quad-core processor couples with a RAM of 2 GB and memory of 8GB. This makes the Mi TV a power packed Smart TV. And for a great entertainment the smart TV packs speakers powered by DOLBY. To browse the TV easily, Xiaomi has introduced PatchWall which is a UI for better TV experience.
For connectivity, Xiaomi has provided options, that is, Wi-Fi with bandwidth of 2.5Ghz, Bluetooth 4.0 (Low energy consuming), Ethernet supporting speed upto 100 Mbps and 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports. So, connect the Mi TV 4 with internet, browse and stream your favourite TV series and movies with fun.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY:
The Mi TV 4 Smart LED TV is available at the price of ₹39,000 and will be available on sale on 2PM, 22nd of February.
Click here to get NOTIFIED.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”