Microsoft office has released new feature ” Sets ” for the Windows 10 based operating system. The new system introduced is kind of revolutionary for the ear of Windows.
It will also provides enhanced user experience and improved way to interact with Window’s operating system.
With the new feature “Sets” , now you can open multiple tabs in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint for different documents and switch inbetween them with simplicity.
The Sets interface is already available in the latest beta version of Windows operating system and can be installed through Windows insider program.
The new feature will be available for all the users in the next stable release of the Windows.
It works in way, if you are in a Word document, there will be “add icon” in the top bar to add any other document as we do in any generic web browser to open up any new webpage.
All of the document work for a person will speed up which relates for opening multiple files and documents.
- Dragon Ball Heroes Reveal New Prison Planet
- Avengers Infinity War Fan Proves That Mad Titan, Thanos Is A Liar
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 launching on June 25
- Myntra Blink Go fitness tracker launched: Price at Rs. 4199
- League Of Legends Patch 8.13 Release Date, Changes And God King Skins
- Live Photos of Motorola One Power Confirms Notch and Dual rear camera
- Vivo now working on 3D Depth Camera for Face Recognition
- Nick Fury and Black Panther Will Meet In Future Confirms Samuel L. Jackson
- Sims 4 Update: June Patch Brings Glass Roof And Many More
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Theory: Is The Original Wasp A Villain?