New CS GO Update has been released and it brings some major issues that were reported by the gamers. New Update of Counter-Strike Global Offensive brings weapon balance and some major tweaks to Mirage.
CS GO Update
CZ-75 is considered as a most powerful pistol in the game forces a gamer to buy this as this can kill a helmeted opponent in a single shot but now Valve has made some changes in its damage. New CS GO update reduced its damage from 33 to 31.
On the other hand, players always refer M4A4 over M4A1-S due to the less ammo capacity in the later weapon. But now with the new update of Counter-Strike Global Offensive increased M4A1-S ammo from 40 to 60. Now players can depend on this gun for longer clip firing.
Price of MP7 has been reduced to $1500 which was $1700. Also, there have been some interesting tweaks made to Mirage map which includes permanent removal of Skybox.
CS Go Patch Notes
These are the full CS GO Patch Notes:
– Reduced base damage of the CZ75a from 33 to 31 (a single shot is no longer lethal against a helmeted opponent).
– Increased reserve ammo for the M4A1-S from 40 to 60, to provide some additional utility without impacting brief engagements.
– Reduced price of the MP7 from $1700 to $1500.
– Game servers will no longer print their public IP address in response to “status” command from clients.
– Unsealed graffiti items can now be deleted.
– Fixed a bug where looping sounds playing from dormant entities could play briefly before switching off.
– Removed skybox limitations
– Updated some landmark art
– Lowered skillceiling to get into apartments from T spawn
– Banked corner in hallway leading to A site scaffolding
– Removed ladder near entrance to apartments from T spawn, replaced with boxes
– Removed broken corner near van in bombsite B
– Improved visibility from T side of mid towards A connector (removed dark background door inside connector)
– Improved visibility from CT stairs towards T ramp in bombsite A (removed dark background door inside ramp)
– Disabled bullet collision on vertical fence columns in mid
– Removed wooden pillars at bottom of mid
– Fixed some player collision bugs
– Redesigned T approach to B site through alley, with split entrances
– Improved visibility of players against the scaffolding near A
– Removed ability to stand on top of doorframe at CT stairs to B
– Other minor bug fixes and improvements