It’s been two days since the launch of week 1 of Fortnite season 8 and data miners have already leaked week 2 challenges.
Fortnite weekly challenges reward huge XP to the players which helps them to boost up their tier level. At each tier level, Fortnite rewards battle pass owners different cosmetics and at 100th tier level, Fortnite rewards an exclusive skin to the players. So, weekly challenges are a crucial part of ranking up in the game.
New Fortnite challenges
If you have already completed Fortnite season 8 week 1 challenge and also got the secret battle star, then you should look forward to new Fortnite challenges which will be available from week 2.
Fortnite season 8 week 2 challenges
All credit goes to Reddit user u/kspaar who dig up the game files to unveil these challenges.
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops
- Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon
- Eliminate opponents at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations in a single match
- Stage 1: Gain health from Apples
- Stage 2: Gain health from using Med Kits
- Stage 1: Land at The Block
- Stage 2: Land at Dusty Divot
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the island
Epic games might change week 2 challenges before releasing on March 8th, but it is worth to prepare yourself if these are coming to the game.