Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine has developed a new method to analyse the Alzheimer disease in patients.
In a paper published under journal Molecular Neurodegeneration, the new method works on the levels of phosphorylated tau, a protein that builds up in the brain of Alzheimer’s patients and results in Alzheimer disease
Phosphorylated tau exists in our Cerebrospinal Fluid; current method involves insertion of needle in the back of the spine to extract the fluid which is quite painful for patients. It exists as biomarker for the detection of Alzheimer Disease.
Researchers have found have another type of Phosphorylated tau known as p-tau181.Biomarker p-tau181 is found in the plasma of blood. The new method of detection has more sensitivity that previous detection method.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”