HMD Global has officially launched its new budget smartphone- Nokia 2. It is economy model with larger battery which can last for two days.
Nokia 2 Specifications and Price
Nokia 2 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat( will receive Oreo 8.0 update later on) and is powered by Quad core Snapdragon 212 processor with 1 GB RAM & 8GB of Internal Storage. It features 5 inch Semi- HD display (1280 x 720) with 294 ppi pixel density . It has 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front shooter to click decent selfies. It memory can be extended to 128 GB with help of memory card. With battery capacity of 4100 mAH running with Snapdragon 212 processor gives two days of battery life. Battery of Nokia 2 has also been enhanced memory manager software which manages memory and optimise battery consumption.
Phone has a metallic frame of Aluminium & polycarbonate back panel. It has dual sim support with 4G LTE , Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n), FM RADIO & Bluetooth 4.1 support.
Nokia 2 Price in India
Nokia 2 will be up for sales in Mid November and will priced around Rs 7000
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?