In 2016, the tech supreme released One Plus X, which was not well received with the consumers. One Plus X has heat issues and few other bugs which didn’t survived well in mid range of phones. The new rumors are suggesting the One is planning to introduce One Plus X2.
One Plus X2 might coming with a price range of Rs 15,000 – Rs 17,000. The price of the device is suggesting that, that it is primarily targeting mid range segment users. The launch of the device might take place in the second half of the year, after the launch of One Plus 6
Just three months back, the company has released One Plus 5 & One Plus 5T which has been huge success for the company and it features face unlock & most advance features in terms of technology.
The rumoured device One Plus X2 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. But, the device will be have an aspect ratio of 16:9 and screen size of 5.5 inches diagonally. The display will have AMOLED technology and will be supported with 4GB of ram and 32 GB of internal storage. The device will support quick charge technology with dash charging feature and having the battery capacity of 3000 mAh. The camera setup for the device will be equipped with dual rear camera and 16 Megapixel front camera for capturing good quality photos, with support for face unlock.
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers