Oppo has officially launched Oppo A79 smartphone in China. This phone comes under medium price segment. More than 86 % of the front panel display is frameless.
Oppo A79 is based on MediaTek Helio P23 processor and device is running on Android Nougat 7.1 with customised shell ColorOs 3.2. It features 6 inches of full HD AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and display has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has 16 megapixel of both front and rear cameras.
It has dual sim card slots with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS support.
The device has slighter lower battery capacity, it’s about 3000 mAh
The dimensions for the device are 157.3 x 76 x 7.2 mm. The device is priced around $ 264 and company will start shipping devices from 1st of December.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”