OppoChinese smartphone maker Oppo launched its latest selfie-centric smartphone on Thursday, the Oppo F5, which is the successor to the Oppo F3.The new Oppo F5 like previous phones from oppo, focuses on selfies and comes with the artificial intelligence (AI) beauty technology on the front camera. Oppo F5 following the current trend has bezel-less display and is coming to India on November2.
Oppo F5 specifications:
The Oppo F5 has a 6-inch full-HD+ TFT display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. The handset supports dual Nano-SIM cards and has a separate microSD card slot. The Oppo F5 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek (MT6763T) processor with two variants one with 4GB of RAM and other with 6GB of RAM. And has 32GB and 64GB of internal storage respectively which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The smartphone runs on the company’s ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. It measures 156.5x76x7.5mm and weighs in at 152 grams. Oppo F5 is backed up by a 3200mAh battery.
Oppo F5 camera:
Oppo F5 has a 20-megapixel sensor at the front which comes with f/2.0 aperture. On the rear side there is a 16-megapixel camera with f/1.8 aperture and LED flash.The front camera can recognize if there’s a background light or can add luminance to portraits for improved selfies. The front camera is also capable of clicking shots with a Bokeh effect.
The biggest highlight of the Oppo F5 as by the company is the artificial intelligence (AI) enabled beauty technology that comes integrated in the front camera.
On the launch company says “The Oppo F5 recognizes your facial landmarks and contours to enhance the symmetry between features like your eyes, nose, cheekbones and jawline to create the perfectly refined and natural selfie. Also It’s beauty-iris tool ensures that your eyes will shine brighter in any photo.”
Oppo F5 price:
The Oppo F5 is now available for pre-orders in Philippines and comes with two RAM and storage variants. The 4GB RAM and 32GB storage variant has been priced at PHP 15,990 (roughly Rs. 20,000) and comes in Gold and Black colours. A Red colour for 6GB RAM and 64GB variant has been announced though the pricing has not been announced so far. We can expect it to be revealed next week when the handset goes on sale in Philippines. And as mentioned earlier the Oppo F5 is coming to India on November 2.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”