Chinese phone manufacturer Oppo has released Oppo R 11s earlier this month, now its higher end model Oppo R 11s Plus went on sale.
Oppo R 11s does have light resemblance of iPhone X and looks like cheaper version of the same.
Oppo R 11s Plus is powered by Snapdragon 660 processor with support of 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage and its storage can be expanded with the help of MicroSD card upto 256 GB. It features 6.43 inch full HD display with aspect ratio of 18:9 occupying 86 % of the front panel. It is running on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with shell ColorOS. It features dual rear camera of 16 megapixel and 20 megapixel and front camera of 20 megapixels. It has face detection feature for unlocking the smartphone which recognizes 128 keypoints to unlock the smartphone.
It has battery capacity of 4000 mAh and features fingerprint scanner at the back of the panel. It has dual sim slot feature with 4G VoLTE support. It is equipped with Wi-Fi (802.11 ac),GPS, ), Bluetooth 4.2, and GLONASS. It does not have traditional USB, it features modern USB-C type.
The device has been priced around $560.
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers