PCI Express 4.0 specifications has been officially released, it has doubled the bandwidth of individual lanes. It might not be required for personal use but at professional ground it was need of time, where heavy rendering work is done.
PCI 4.0 specifications has been made available for public on PCI-SIG (Peripheral Component Interconnect Special Interest Group) official website for it’s members.
Bandwidth has been increased from 8 GT/ s for PCI Express 3.0 to 16 GT/ s in PCI Express 4.0.
Chairman and president of PCI-SIG, Al Yanes has revealed provides few more features of PCI Express 4.0 in his blog, which are stated below.
1)Extended tags and credits for service devices
2) Reduced system latency
3) Lane margining
4) Superior RAS capabilities
5) Scalability for added lanes and bandwidth
6) Improved I/O virtualization and platform integration
Currently on Intel’s mainstream platform, lanes are seldom thing, but PCI Express 4.0 features it’s own.
The consumer need for PCI Express 4.0 might be requirement of future, it will take time when AMD & INTEL, remodel their manufacturing strategy and move their processor and chipset in accordance with new standard.
PCI Express 5.0 is already in run for year 2019. We will see double in bandwidth in PCI Express 5.0 which is 32 GT/ s from that of PCI Express 4.0 16 GT/ s.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”