Fortnite: Battle Royale is a Free-To-Play game by Epic Games, and takes all the nuances of the battle royale genre and combines the building construction gameplay of the original Fortnite with it. The game became so immensely popular that it is currently the most streamed game on Twitch, which is a spot that only games with long and sustained franchises can maintain. The popular Battle Royale is slowly spreading the number of platforms where it can be played. Where it is already available to play on iOS devices and also on the popular Nintendo Switch, Android platform didn’t even get the official launch date, but if are excited about the game and can’t wait for the Android launch, here’s is a way with which Fortnite can now be played on Android Phone using the Steam Link App which streams the game from a PC on the same network and allows you to use a Bluetooth controller to play it.
Naturally, when a game gets to such a vast scale, it ventures into new avenues. And they released Fortnite on almost every platform. Except for Android. Rest assured though, as the guide below will instruct you on how to play on your android device. You need your phone, a PC that can run Fortnite and a Bluetooth gamepad. Just follow these steps to play Fortnite on Android, so, here’s
How to play Fortnite on Android with Steam
- Install Fortnite on the PC. To do so, download Epic Games Launcher, create an ID and sign in, and install Fortnite from within the interface.
- Download Steam on the same PC, create an ID and sign in.
- Select add a game option on Steam, click on Add a Non-Steam game, browse to the Fortnite directory ( which is usually C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64) and Select FortniteLauncher.exe.
- Pick up your Android Phone and install the Steam Link app on it. Follow the in-app instructions to add your Bluetooth gamepad.
- Make sure the phone and PC are on the same network. Open Steam Link and your PC should be visible on it. If not, manually enter its IP address. It will pair up with Steam on PC using a PIN. After a few network tests, you’ll be good to go.
- Click Play. Steam will start, and you can select Fortnite from your Library’s Installed Games. The game starts loading, and in no time you’ll be right into the world’s most famous Battle Royale.
So, this is all about, how to play Fortnite on Android. Sit back and relax while you survive till the end to claim that sweet Victory Royale.
AUTHOR: Manik Pant