Get ready to witness a wave of 50 Pikachu at once as third, and final Pokemon Go Fest has been announced. Pokemon Go Fest Yokohama 2019 will be held during returning event, Pikachu Outbreak.
Details about the fest are still unknown, but here is some information we know so far.
Tuesday, August 6th – Monday, 12th, 2019
(with major programs being held from 7pm-9pm)
Minato Mirai area of Yokohama
Pikachu Outbreak! Tickets
Most of the Pikachu Outbreak events will be free of charge. However, some content will require admission tickets. We don’t know the price of the tickets. We will update you once we get to know about the prices.
Pokemon Go Fest Yokohama 2019 Tickets
Tickets for Go Fest Yokohama 2019 will be distributed via a lottery system that was used for Chicago, and Dortmund Go Fest.
- JR Sakuragicho Station
- Minato Mirai Station on the Minato Mirai Line
- Bashamichi Station on the Minato Mirai Line
- Nihon-Odori Station on the Minato Mirai Line
Pokemon Go Pikachu Outbreak Event Details
Performances which will be shown during Pikachu Outbreak event are given below:
- Pikachus dressed in LED costumes will perform a show at Grand Mall Park located in front of Yokohama Museum of Art
- Pikachus dancing in collaboration with the giant fountain.
- A total of 50 Pikachus, the largest number ever, making a grand performance at Rinko Park.
Stay tuned for more updates.