Pokemon Go announced that Rayquaza had won the previous Legendary week’s event, which will trigger several events. Pokemon Go’s gyms and Pokestops will distribute more eggs containing Pokemon. Pokemon Go also announced that players would start raiding that Pokemon that prefer windy weather.
Pokemon Go also adds eight new Raid bosses to the game which includes like of Alakazam and Charizard. They were already Raid Bosses but previously pulled off from their duty.
Check out the new raid bosses below:
- Tier 2: Exeggutor, Slowbro
- Tier 3: Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Claydol, Starmie, Scyther
- Tier 4: Charizard
These raid bosses are very difficult to defeat.Claydol is very hard to beat because of its high Defence and Charizard is also not a piece of cake which will be defeated in no time.
The Raid bosses which will no longer appear in battles are:
- Tier 2: Dewgong, Cloyster
- Tier 3: Azumarill, Jynx, Piloswine
- Tier 4: Lapras, Feraligatr
- Tier 1: Magikarp, Wailmer, Swablu, Snorunt
- Tier 2: Sableye, Mawile, Exeggutor, Slowbro
- Tier 3: Machamp, Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Claydol, Starmie, Scyther
- Tier 4: Tyranitar, Aggron, Absol, Charizard
- Tier 5: Rayquaza
Except for Rayauaza all are available in the game. Rayquaza will available through March 16th.
- New Twitch Guidelines to stay from getting banned !! Happy Twitching
- CS: GO Asia Summit 2018 Announced With $60,000 Pool Prize
- Team Fnatic defeats Faze Clan wins Intel Extreme Masters 2018 CounterStrike Title
- FaZe Clan Announced Their Fortnite Team
- THREE REASONS WHY eSPORTS IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN INDIA
Like this story ? Keep yourself updated with eminent feeds & news
Get in touch with us : email@example.com