Pokemon Go was launched back in 2016 by Niantic since then the game is ruling the Pokemon Go fans and the mobile gaming world. A lot of credit for this success goes to Niantic regular updates and in-game events.
Niantic provides a lot of events in terms of Community Day, Special Raid Week, and many festival-related events. But the basic theme of the game ties in line with the Pokemon Show, where you want to be the best trainer amongst all and catch every Pokemon.
Till today, a total of 485 Pokemon have appeared in the Pokemon Go game. A Reddit user named “synbios16” has shared a post where he has fragmented the total number of Pokemon that have appeared with respect to Pokemon world regions.
The list of Pokemon from various regions includes the following:
1) 151 from Kanto Region including 4 regionals (Mr.Mime, Kangaskhan, Farfetch’d, Tauros)
2) Johto – 100 ( 2 Regionals – (Heracross, Corsola)
3) Hoenn – 133 – Includes 9 regionals – (Tropius, Torkoal, Zangoose, Seviper, Solrock, Lunatone, Relicanth, Illumise, Volbeat)
4) Sinnoh – 99 ( Includes 6 regionals (Pachirisu, Chatot, Carnivine, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)
Shellos and Gastrodon are not counted as regionals because their availability is everywhere if not judged based on their colour variants.
5) Gen 8’s Meltan & Melmetal
Also, until today, a total of 222 Shiny Pokemon are available for the Pokemon Go game.
Let us know in the comments which Pokemon you want to see next in the game.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com