Pokemon direct revealed a lot of information regarding Pokemon Sword and Shield on June 5th. However, a leaker who had correctly predicted most of the details before the event has revealed more information about the game.
Starter Pokemon evolution details
The leaker has shared much-wanted details about three starter Pokemon evolution details. Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble are the three starters of the game. Here are the leaked details about there evolution.
- Grookey will end up as a giant gorilla that beats a wood drum to attack
- Scorbunny will have fighting moves, but is pure fighter. It becomes Raboot, but I don’t remember the final evolution, except that it looks like a fighter. It looks humanoid
- Sobble becomes Sizzile and then Intelleon, a chameleon with a spy theme
We already know that game features two legendary wolf Pokemon, Zacian and Zamazenta. Also, Pokemon can transform into a gigantic form with enhanced moves and this ability is called Dynamax. Nintendo Direct also revealed details about our rivals, max raid battles, and gym battles. Apart from these, the leaker has revealed the following leaks about the game:
These leaks are yet to be confirmed
- Like Hop, Bede and Marnie are two other trainers you’ll be coming up against.
- Team Yell is the gang in this game, who are well meaning fans of Marnie causing trouble.
- To become part of the gym challenge, you will have to get an endorsement. Bede gets an endorsement from Chairman Rose and his secretary Oleana.
- Zacian and Zamazenta appear to be good legendaries whereas Eternatus is an evil one.
- On top of Dynamaxing, there is another concept called Gigantamaxing – while it might sound like it makes Pokemon even bigger, it actually changes what the Pokemon look like. For example Meowth turns into a long cat and Pikachu turns into a “retro fat Pikachu”.
- Some Pokemon, like Farfechtd, will get regional evolutions, like Sirfechtd
- Skwovet and Greedunt are chipmunk Pokemon who will hide in berry trees and attack randomly if you shake for too many berries. If they attack, you lose half the berries that dropped.
- The fourth gym is the first Fairy type gym, led by an actress named Opal. Milo, Nessa, and Kabu are the first ones.
- There are gym challenges to complete before you can battle for the badge.
- Milo has you herding sheep Pokemon named Wooloo, but Pamper, electric corgi Pokemon, will startle them and send them rolling elsewhere.
- Nessa has you running through a maze where water blocks the way.
- Kabu requires you to catch Pokemon and get 5 points, but you have to be in a party battle with another trainer who’s also trying to catch it.
- Camping is how you play with Pokemon now. You’ll get two toys, a feather toy and toy Pokeball, which can raise friendship. You can make curry which will raise starts and friendliness.
These details are not yet confirmed, so these should be taken a grain of salt.
Pokemon Sword and Shield releases on November 15 on the Nintendo Switch.