Well are you a sort of person who wants to have tattoo for fun but want it’s to be washable in a period of time. It is possible now SketchOn a south Korean start-up has developed a temporary tattoo “printer” that can print custom-designed temporary tattoos directly to the skin.
“Prinker” is a wireless mobile printer that utilises non-toxic ink to print the tattoos, which can last for couple of days. Their idea of using the non-toxic ink is, it is safe for children and goes along with all skin types. It can be helpful for those who wants to get the permanent but want to test on before how the tattoo would look.
Source Video : Prinker (SketchOn)
All you need is the Prinker unit and the smartphone app—available for iOS and Andriod to create any of the custom tattoos.
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers