Finally, Desert -themed Marimar Map of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds ( PUBG ) is finally available in PUBG Mobile in both iOS and Android version. This map comes in the PUBG Mobile update 5.0 with more contents. Marimar map has been live in the PC since last year’s December and recently arrived in Xbox One version in the testing phase. In their tweet, Tencent games addressed all big updates in the game.
PUBG Mobile Update For iOS And Android
Update 5.0 is available in both iOS and Android versions and marks the start of the second season in the game. From now players access their latest accomplishments and in the weekly Progression Mission, they can unlock rewards.
The update has also introduced a PUBG Mobile shop where the players can able to buy new cosmetics and a “Secret Stash” which will sell special items at certain discount rates.
The new Update also improves lots in the technical side in the game including sound effect and camera smoothness. Check the full patch notes from Tencent Reddit Post.
Check the game’s review here :
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”