PUBG Mobile developers, Tencent games don’t want to take any risk before the release of the Fortnite Android version. They want to maintain PUBG mobile’s popularity and for this, they have introduced a new Royal Pass system and first-person mode in PUBG Mobile Update 0.60. Royal Pass in PUBG Mobile is like battle pass system of Fortnite where you can complete daily challenges and missions to earn the crates.
PUBG Mobile Royal Pass
The above video shows the more detail about the new Royal Pass in PUBG Mobile. Now you can unlock various cosmetics, emotes, battle points and crates by completing the challenges and ranking up in the Royal Pass.
The Elite upgrade pass cost is 600 UC or $10 and it features 2000UC worth rewards along with a rare weapon, sweatshirt and an elite mission. Elite Upgrade plus costs 4,500 UV or $74.98 but currently, you can get it by spending 1,800 UC. It will unlock 8000 UC worth rewards along with 20 ranks worth of Royal Points, rare weapons, clothes as well as weekly elite mission.
PUBG Mobile First Person Mode
After installing update 0.60 you will able to play in first person mode by switching to FPP at the start screen. You can change the view settings from the start screen only. Once you entered the match, you cannot switch your view.
PUBG Mobile Update 0.60 Notes
PUBG Mobile Update 0.60 Notes:
- Royale Pass and Elite Royale Pass
- Season 1 of Royale Pass starts in mid-June. It will be available for purchase for all players.
- First-Person Perspective (FPP)
- Added first-person perspective variation to Classic Mode.
- FPP has its own tier system.
- Mini-Zone: 100 players, smaller map, three times the resources and air drops.
- Weapon Finishes: added weapon finishes to the game, new finishes can be obtained in the game and applied to your weapons.
- Airplane Finishes: added airplane finishes to the game.The player with the highest Royale Pass rank in a match can change the plane’s finish before parachuting.
- Armory: added an Armory where you can view all the weapons in the game and add attachments to see how effective they are.
- Pistols: pistols now get their own slot on the match UI and in the backpack.
- Melee Weapons: melee weapons can now destroy tires on vehicles.
- Voice System: players can now mute individual teammates.
- Improved voice chat system during matches.
- Results: added a new post-match results screen.
- Tier Protection
- Characters: added Asian characters, character profiles, simple emotes so players can interact with one another. More emotes are available via the Royale Pass.
- Social Network Link: players can now link one additional social network, for a total of two.
- Room Cards: added room cards, which can be used to start rooms. They are available via Royale Pass.
- Shop: added parachutes, weapon finishes, avatars, avatar frames, and other new items.
- Items can be gifted to friends.
- Added career results screen.
- Added a character customization page, accessible from the profile screen.
- Added different sound effects for the winner and runner-up at the end of the match.
- Added a reminder tone for the last five seconds before boarding.
- Added a marking feature for quick chat. Players can now mark loot locations or dangerous spots.
- UI and sensitivity information is now saved locally.
- Added a Shop for trading Silver Fragments for Outfits.
- Added background noises for some zones, such as the sound of waves crashing when you’re near the shore.
- Added more customizable buttons.
- Added Miramar to Arcade Mode.
- Vehicles no longer deal damage to teammates.
- Improved throwing animation, grenade explosion, and smoke grenade effects.
- Fixed 8x scope and vehicle camera bugs in Spectator Mode.
- Fixed choppy voice chat bugs and Bluetooth headset disconnect bugs.
- Improved UI and vehicle sound effects.
- Improved sound mixing when firing indoors.