Razer the renowned manufacturer of computer peripherals and gaming accessories offers its chroma RGB lightings to most of its devices. Now the company will bring its chroma RGB technology to the automobiles.
The announcement was made by Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan in his Instagram account: “The Razer Chroma is the largest RGB lighting platform in the world, and I’m excited to inform you that Leap Motor, the incredible startup of China’s electric cars, will integrate Chroma into its vehicles. ”
Leap Motor raised $ 290 million in funding in 2018. Cash was apparently high enough that the company could think “different” from the competition and worry about more than just efficiency and safety. We’ll have electric cars with colorful and blinking lights!
Tan did not give details on which models of vehicles Leap Motor will receive the Chroma, where the lights will be implemented, nor when the novelty will be available. To us, it remains only to imagine what will be these cars with RGB.
More News From CES 2019 :
- HP Chromebook x360 14 G1 Launched at CES 2019
- JBL launches 4 new models of wireless earbuds at CES 2019
- Sony CES 2019 products launched, Press Conference
- LG CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online Livestream Schedule, Timings
- Asus ZenBook S13, 14 Launched at CES 2019: ‘World’s Slimmest Bezels’ Laptops
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series to Launch at CES 2019
- Jenax to showcase its J.Flex flexible battery at CES 2019
- Dell’s Alienware m17 World’s thinnest 17-inch Gaming Laptop Announced at CES 2019
Get in touch with us: email@example.com