Redmi Note 5 2018 India event !!
Finally the wait is over, today Xiaomi announced three devices : Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 PRO and also introduced Mi LED Smart TV 4 (55). Manu Jain, global Vice President of Xiaomi and Managing Director of Xiaomi India started the event that was held in New Delhi, at 12pm and was broadcast live via YouTube. This is one more step for Xiaomi to set up there market in India, whereas it already holds the 1st position after beating Samsung, in the Smartphone market. Now, talking about the devices that were launched today at Redmi Note 5 2018 India event
1. REDMI NOTE 5
The first device which Xiaomi unveiled is the Redmi Note 5, which is a simple upgrade to the Redmi Note 4, which was introduced in 2017. Redmi Note 5 features a upgrade in design, that is, a bezel-less 5.99 inches display with a Full HD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass, whereas the metal finished body is almost same as Redmi Note 4. And in the hood, Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core processor has been given. The starting price of Note 5 is ₹9,999.
The enthusiasm in the crowd went high, when the new Redmi Note 5 PRO was introduced in the event. The design and display is same as Redmi Note 5, the at rear you will find some change, yes, the PRO version features a Dual- Rear camera setup (12MP + 5MP) for portrait photos. And the selfie camera is another major upgrade, which comes with flash and capable of taking Portrait Selfies. Xiaomi takes a lead by introducing a Face unlock based on Deep Learning Algorithms. Under the hood, we have Snapdragon 636 chipset, with KRYO 260, coupled with LPDDR4 RAM. The Redmi Note 5 PRO is a power packed smartphone, with price starting from ₹13,999.
The last product that Xiaomi at the event was Mi LED Smart TV, and literally no one expected this. The TV was first introduced at CES 2017, and was available in China, but India is the first country, where Mi TV 4 is debuting after China. Talking about the TV, the device is 55 inches large with 4K Ultra HD display, packed in the Aluminium alloy frame and features a ultra thin display of thickness 4.9, which Xiaomi boasts to be the world’s thinnest LED TV. Xiaomi has partnered with several companies to provide content of more than 5,00,000 hours, specially for India. The price for the Mi TV is ₹39,999.
YOU MIGHT LIKE;
- Dragon Ball Heroes Reveal New Prison Planet
- Avengers Infinity War Fan Proves That Mad Titan, Thanos Is A Liar
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 launching on June 25
- Myntra Blink Go fitness tracker launched: Price at Rs. 4199
- League Of Legends Patch 8.13 Release Date, Changes And God King Skins
- Live Photos of Motorola One Power Confirms Notch and Dual rear camera
- Vivo now working on 3D Depth Camera for Face Recognition
- Nick Fury and Black Panther Will Meet In Future Confirms Samuel L. Jackson
- Sims 4 Update: June Patch Brings Glass Roof And Many More
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Theory: Is The Original Wasp A Villain?