Xiaomi has recently decided to launch Redmi as a separate brand and will be launching the new device under Redmi on 10th of January. And finally, we have some leaks suggested by Slash Leaks which shows the new device will be the next generation of Redmi Note series that is, Redmi Note 7. The leaked poster of Redmi Note 7 shows an all-new design and refreshed colour scheme.
The new poster shows the new water-drop design with thin bezel at top and bottom, which increases the screen-to-body ration of the device. Not only this, the back design of the Redmi Note 7 has changed a bit, where the position of LED flash moves from the middle of the dual camera to bottom. This is amazing to see, as the Redmi Note 6 series was a little disappointment, as the design was almost the same and boring as the Redmi Note 5 series, with almost the same specifications.
Other than the new colour scheme and design, the specification of the device has leaked too, where the device features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and scored 1462 in the single core and 4556 is the Multi-Core score in the Geekbench score.
The leaked poster of the Redmi Note 7 suggests a new design and this looks promising, as according to Slash leaks the device has been spotted in a durability test video.
More News From CES 2019 :
- Sony CES 2019 Press Conference Live stream Watch Online Schedule, Timings
- LG CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online Livestream Schedule, Timings
- Samsung CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online, Timings, Schedule
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series to Launch at CES 2019
- Nvidia CES 2019 Press Conference will kick off today, Watch Livestream Online
- Jenax to showcase its J.Flex flexible battery at CES 2019
- Dell’s Alienware m17 World’s thinnest 17-inch Gaming Laptop Announced at CES 2019
- CES 2019, Watch HTC Vive VR press conference Livestream Watch Online