Robert Downey Jr., the Iron Man himself with his wife Susan Downey are making an artificial intelligence documentary series on Youtube. The show will comprise of eight episodes, each an hour long and will air on the paid platform Youtube Red. This update surely confirms that the character of genius, billionaire, and philanthropist, Tony Stark, which he portrays in the Marvel Cinematic Universe has left its effect on him. The series is being produced by Robert Downey Jr.’s own production company, Team Downey.
As per the reports by Verge, Robert Downey Jr. will host and narrate the show which will feature some renowned scientists, philosophers, and other experts in AI. The center plot of the documentary is entirely appropriate in current times when development in artificial intelligence is at its peak. Just a few days back the whole world witnessed the power of artificial intelligence when Google revealed its Duplex feature where Google assistant mimics itself as human and can book a reservation for his owner at hotel or saloon. The advancements like these inevitably have increased our curiosity and doubts in our mind regarding the future of technology. Now, with a series around this topic hosted by Robert Downey Jr. himself will undoubtedly answer some questions.
Talking about the series Youtube official said that ” the series will explore how AI transforms the way we work and live in the present and future.” Susan Downey also added that ” Robert and I share a curiosity for AI, a complicated and often polarizing subject, we aim to explore AI through a lens of objectivity and accessibility, in a thoroughly bold, splashy, and entertaining way.”
In the past, Robert Downey Jr. has shown interest in the technology. If you have carefully seen the Iron Man 2, then you might have noticed Elon Musk‘s cameo in the movie and the reason behind that was Downey’s interest in the tech. As during the filming of first Iron Man movie Downey requested a Tesla Roadster be placed inside Stark’s workshop to demonstrate the character’s technological prowess, and that is from where the connection began between the two. Elon Musk also has some strong views regarding AI, let’s see if he appears in the series to share his knowledge. As per now, the series is slated for release sometime next year.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”