South Korean tech giant “Samsung” will officially present the new flagship series Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. But the company has also geared up-to to present it’s new note series device. It’s note series is quite popular among the fans, so the company has decided to introduce Galaxy Note 9 by the August-September of this year. The device will be powered with most latest processor and the new technologies.
The device images has been introduced and in the images itself the device looks astonishing in every aspect. The images are clearly demonstrating the screen to body ratio is almost more than 90 %, so it’s likely we are going to see huge frame-less display in Galaxy Note 9. The device will get it’s fingerprint scanner embedded below the display of the device, showing the mark of it’s latest technologies. At the back of the device, there is a dual camera setup for the rear camera. It’s body is made of glass.
Galaxy Note 9 features the most stylish stylus pen, which has been allocated at the bottom of the device. With it’s accuracy and numerous pressure points, its very resourceful for designers. The phone has been given latest USB-C type port of charging, which makes device to get charged faster. It also has support for your headphones, so you can listen you favorite music, by plugging the headphones in the provided 3.5 mm jack
On, the account of technical specifications, this device is a best on paper. But the specifications which has been gathered till date has been received from the rumored sources. The device will be powered with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 process for the USA and will be equipped with Samsung Exynos 9810 in other few countries (Exact information not published yet)
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?