Samsung Galaxy S9 event
Finally the wait is over Samsung officially announced it’s Super Flagship devices, after a lot of leaks. As expected Samsung unpacked the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ at the Mobile World Congress, event that is currently going on in Barcelona, Spain and also via live stream at Youtube and official website. The main theme on which Samsung focused was Camera and way of saving every moment. The crowd in whole event was full of enthusiasm, and Samsung stood on every believes what customer have in them, the new innovation.
Talking about the device, the new Samsung Galaxy S9 looks similar to the design of Galaxy S8, with the 5.8 inches Infinity Display who an aspect ratio of 18.5 : 9, where as the Galaxy S9+ having the 6.2inches of display. The position of the fingerprint scanner is now shifted below the camera sensor in both the devices. New Galaxy devices features AKG tunes dual speaker at both ends, powered by Dolby Atmos.
And the biggest attraction that Samsung also mentioned about, is the new Camera. The camera comes with the dual aperture, in simple way, like pupil size changes in human eyes, with which the way of clicking low light photos will be changed. And with the help of its new Super Speed Image Processor, the new Galaxy devices will be able to shoot Super Slow-Mo videos. The event also featured a video, in which Slow-Mo guys tested the Super Slow-Mo videos by the Galaxy S9.
The camera capabilities of both the devices are almost same, but Galaxy S9+ comes with the dual rear camera setup, for portrait photographs.
Samsung unpacked not only the new camera but also the more intellectual software of the device. Now you can capture the Augmented Reality (AR) based emojis. Bixby upgraded, and now supports camera to translate languages in images in real time. There is a Enterprise edition of the new Galaxy S9 devices, for more features like security updates for four years.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ are available for pre-order on Samsung official website. And will be available on 16 March, 2018 on retail stores.
More from MWC 2018;
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”