Samsung electronics next flagship phone phone Galaxy S9 is coming early in January 2018. The Korean manufacturer will leave no stone unturned, to gather back it’s market share which shifted with release of iPhone X.
According to a source, Galaxy S9 will be frameless more than it’s predecessor. The previous Galaxy S8 was having 84 % of it’s screen frameless whereas Galaxy S9 will be receiving additional 6 %. It will have 90 % of frameless screen. The frame will be more narrower at the top and bottom of the mobile. The lower panel will almost not be present on Galaxy S9 and upper panel will be thinner than Galaxy S8.
Samsung can showcase Galaxy S9 and S9 plus in CES 2018, which will held from 9th-12th January. But however, the press launch of the phones may occur in March, following the tradition for previous launches of Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus.
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers