Samsung Electronics is going to introduce new range of TV in CES 2018 event in Las Vegas. The new television are based on Micro LED technology.Micro Led means the size of the LED, will be more smaller than the traditional LED’S. The size of the Micro Led is less than 100 micrometers, which is slimmer than the width of hair.
Previously, Samsung introduced OLED technology in television segment but failed to capture market segment.
Micro Led means the size of the LED, will be more smaller than the traditional LED’S. The size of the Micro Led is less than 100 micrometers, which is slimmer than the width of hair.
In case of Micro Led, RGB ie red, green and blue sub-pixels produce their own light and will be future of display technology. This technology provides higher contrast ratio and deep blacks and it’s manufacturing process is quite simpler than OLED.
Samsung will showcase 150 inches in diagonal Micro Led based television in CES 2018.
Samsung will make Micro Led TV for home segment industry by the end of next year after it’s official release in January at CES 2018. This technology can be used for mobile displays for future, but it will take nearly two years as in case of mobile the Micro Led size need to much smaller than Micro Led TV.
- H1Z1 PS4 Beta gets 4.5 million total players on PS4
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing