The Schedule and details of the Season two of the Overwatch league leaked, the details were posted on Reddit and if the post is to be believed, the Season two of Overwatch league will begin from 14th February. The post also revealed a few things about the league. Let’s have a look at what will be the changes and other things for the Season 2 overwatch League.
- Number of Games played between two teams will be 28. That is reduced from the season one, where the teams played 40 games.
- Only two matches can be played between two teams per week and it not necessary that each team play every week.
- Like the season one, the season two will also split into four stages, each of five weeks long
- The breaks between the stages are tipped to be longer.
- The all-star event will be held in between stages 2 and 3.
In a sperate interview with German business newspaper Handelsblatt, the CEO of overwatch season 2 league, Pete Vlastelica, said, there will be six new teams added for the season 2.
Six New teams include :
- Two from America.
- Two from Asia-Pacific Region,
- Two from Europe and Middle East Region.
The CEO, also tipped that the season 2 will be played entirely in Los Angeles. More information about the league will definitely emerge in the coming months, so stay tuned to vostory and do let us your thought about the season 2 league.