Like always, Fortnite data miners have done it again. They have revealed season 8 week 3 challenges of Fortnite online.
Most of the players might be currently completing week 2 challenges to rank up their tier levels, but those who have already completed the week 2 challenges and also got a secret banner, they can check the week 3 challenges and prepare according to them.
Season 8 week 3 challenges of Fortnite
According to the Fortnite data miner @Lucas7Yoshi, the week 3 challenges are the following:
Week 3 challenges https://t.co/HgUwreUCnX
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@Lucas7yoshi) March 7, 2019
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a zip line
Stage 2: Deal damage to opposing players who are riding a zip line
- Get an elimination with an SMG, pistol, and a Sniper Rifle
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
- Use The Baller in different matches
- Place different trap slot items in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
Stage 4: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
Stage 5: Visit Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple in a single match
Season 8 week 3 challenges are expected to release on next Thursday, March 14th. Epic Games can make some changes to the challenges at the time of release. But, as of now the above are the week 3 challenges.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org