Sony never fails to impress with its new technologies and innovations. This year again Sony delivered the best of innovations at the CES 2019 centre stage.
Sony is a prominent leader in the TV’s and audio equipment, and keeping up with those expectations Sony displayed the power of AI in its products and introduced 8K TV in larger sizes.
Sony CEO Kenichiro Yoshida quoted that “Creativity, when combined with technology, brings about amazing content and entertainment,” said Sony CEO Kenichiro Yoshida. He also told that Sony has sold out 91.6 million of PlayStation 4 units worldwide.
Sony CES 2019 products
The list of products which has been launched by Sony at CES 2019 are as follows
1) Sony’s first 8K TV with sizes 85 inches and 95-inch screen size
2) Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth speakers
3) Sony 4K player with Dolby Vision – X800M2
4) Sony’s WH-1000x headphones now come with Alexa support
5) X8500 and HT-S350 Sound Bars
More News From CES 2019 :
- JBL launches 4 new models of wireless earbuds at CES 2019
- Sony CES 2019 Press Conference Live stream Watch Online Schedule, Timings
- LG CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online Livestream Schedule, Timings
- Samsung CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online, Timings, Schedule
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series to Launch at CES 2019
- Nvidia CES 2019 Press Conference will kick off today, Watch Livestream Online
- Jenax to showcase its J.Flex flexible battery at CES 2019
- Dell’s Alienware m17 World’s thinnest 17-inch Gaming Laptop Announced at CES 2019
- CES 2019, Watch HTC Vive VR press conference Livestream Watch Online