SpaceX is seeking to trademark the name “Starlink” for a satellite network that could provide global broadband access to data and video services as well as Earth imagery and remote sensing.
The company’s satellite unit operating it works from in Redmond(Washington) and is working in covert manner to develop a constellation of thousands of satellites to be launched in earth lowers orbit
Elon Musk ( Space-Founder) announced the multibillion-dollar satellite project during a Seattle visit in 2015, he indicated that it can reduce the cost of broadband services and revenue from the same will help company’s Mars Settlement Program
Trademark application filed in August also opens the window to the use of these satellite in remote sensing and earth imagery purposes.
Space X has stated that these satellites will provide gibabit speed at about latency of 25ms. The launch of 4425 satellites is supposed to begin in 2019 and reaching to its full capacity in year 2024
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers