Xiaomi Mi 9 will be the successor of the Mi 8 launched last year. The leaks of the smartphone like any other phone have been started to surface online. The Mi 9 specifications are leaked in w Post on Weibo. The cornerstone for the phone will be the 48-Megapixel rear camera. Let’s have a look at the leaked specifications of the Mi 9.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 9 :
The Mi 9 will leave the factory with Android 9 Pie with the latest MIUI version. The smartphone will is suggested to feature a 6.4-inch Full-HD + Display with 19:9 aspect ratio that means it will feature a Waterdrop style Notch. The phone will be housed with the latest Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with X24 LTE Mode. The phone will have atleast 6GB of RAM and 128Gb of internal storage. The Phone will be fueled by a 3,500 mAh battery with support of 32W fast Charging.
In terms of optics, the Mi 9 leaks suggest the phone will be equipped with triple rear cameras with a whopping 48 Megapixel senor and a 12 Megapixel sensor. The other sensor will be a 3D ToF sensor. On the front, there will be a 24-Megapixel selfie camera.
- Xiaomi Redmi 48-megapixel camera phone to launch on January 10
- Motorola P40 Leaked Specifications: 48-Megapixel Sensor, Snapdragon 675 SoC
- Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 3 Pro launched with USB Type-C Port, 20,000mAh Battery
- Google is Working on a Foldable Phone : Rumors
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro Case Patents Suggests Five rear Cameras.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org