If you believe that you and your squad are good enough in Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4, then there is an excellent opportunity to win a plenty amount of bucks. Call Of Duty has officially partnered with Go Boom TV to announce a Black Ops 4 tournament; named “Take No Prisoners.”
Talking about the “Take No Prisoners” tournament, the official tournament will take place on Thursday, April 25 starting from 5 PM EST to 9 PM EST. In the given time, the players have to earn the maximum points as possible, and one kill will provide you with one point only. You can join as many match-makings as you want in the given time with the same squad members. And total kills will be counted from your top five matches. And the team with the highest kills will be the winner.
Sign up now for the Take No Prisoners $40,000 tournament presented by @GoBoomTV.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) April 19, 2019
“Take No Prisoners” General Rules –
You and your teammates can play at any time between the start and end times. You can take breaks. You can play in as many games as you like between those times. Boom App will pick you and your teammates’ top 5 games with the highest number of kills (the games you are in together). Tracking will stop at the end time. If you get any kills after the end time, they will not count. And the most important rule to follow to be entered is that you need to be streaming your matches to qualify
- Game & Schedule
- Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- System/Console: PC, PS4 or XB1
- Region: Americas
- Game Mode: Squads
- Map: Alcatraz
This event will take place between the following times on Thursday, April 25th:
- Start: 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT
- End: 6pm PDT / 9pm EDT
How to Win –
You and your teammates have to deploy together as a Squad. Your goal is to get the highest number of kills. You will be able to play in as many games as you want, but only your five (5) highest kill games will count. Note that average placement is the first tiebreaker.
- Only your Top 5 Games count towards your Score
- Kills = 1 Point
- Only “10” Squads with the highest number of kills will qualify for the Prize Pool.
- To be eligible to participate, all players must be at least 18 years old.
- The qualifying squads will be surveyed to ensure they are eligible for prizes.
- If multiple Squads have the same number of total kills, the tiebreaker will be in the following order: average placements of the five (5) games and Coin Flip
“Take No Prisoners” Registration –
- Select “Register Now”
- Review the Terms & Conditions
- Select whether you are Streaming from “Console” or “PC.”
- Input your Blizzard BattleTag
- Create a Team, Copy the link and invite your friends to your team!
- Download Boom App and install/setup!
- Join the BoomTV Official Discord
- If you’re still looking for teammates, go to #looking-for-partner
- If you have any questions, contact an Admin in our Discord!
“Take No Prisoners” Prize Pool (Total – $40,000) –
- 1st – $15,000
- 2nd – $12,000
- 3rd – $5,200
- 4th – $3,200
- 5th – $2,000
- 6th – $1,200
- 7th – $520
- 8th – $480
- 9th – $240
- 10th – $160
For more details check out https://boom.tv/callofduty/rules
You can register your team right now. Follow the Boom TV link below.
VISIT NOW: https://boom.tv/callofduty/