TESLA has discontinued Model S 75, which cost around $70,000. It has 348 Hp of electric motor and an estimated driving range of 248 miles.After this dropping off for Tesla Model S, now the least expensive model will be 75D where D stands for Dual Motor means there are separate motors for front and back wheels & supports all-wheel-drive
Buyers who wants to shed less money and does not care for all wheel drive can set their eyes on Tesla’s smaller & less luxurious Model 3 Sedan whose production has been initiated recently.
All wheel drive provides better traction control and holds firmly to the ground. It gives relatively better control on wet & snowy roads and also utilizes the power more efficiently
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?